Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
We are a busy oncology practice with a state of the art facility including an active infusion suite, pharmacy, and lab, located in Walnut Creek. We are seeking an Oncology Nurse Practitioner to add to our team! This key team member will be responsible for functioning as a consultant, educator, resource and role model for patients, families, community, nursing personnel and staff.
To quality for this position, you will need to have the following:
• Current NP Licensure to practice in State of California.
• Current RN Licensure to practice in State of California.
• Current DEA Licensure to practice in State of California (within 60 days of hire).
• Master's degree in nursing from an accredited nurse practitioner training program.
• 3+ years clinical experience as a professional nurse.
• Prior Electronic Medical Records systems experience.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good critical thinking aptitude.
• Strong ability to meet critical and daily deadlines and work under pressure.
• Experience and knowledge of oncology medications.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment.
We offer a collaborative working environment, great hours, and no weekend or evening shifts. this is a full time position. We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, vacation and sick time.
Interested candidates should send their resume, cover letter, and salary expectations. Please include NP092017 in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Contra Costa Oncology specializes in comprehensive cutting-edge treatment programs for all forms of cancer, our highly-trained, board-certified physicians and oncology nurse practitioners are dedicated to providing the best possible patient experience. The physicians and staff at Contra Costa Oncology understand the wide array of concerns and challenges faced by cancer patients and their families.... With this in mind, we ensure the most sophisticated level of medical oncology and hematology care, while providing our patients with the utmost support, compassion, and respect.