Nursing at it’s very best at City of Hope
Due to recent growth in many of our departments, we are seeking to hire Registered Nurses for the Oncology, Hematology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Pediatrics, and Telemetry inpatient and outpatient units. In addition we are also looking for OR, Clinical Research & ICU RNs within City of Hope.
- Be part of the National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center that develops and institutes standards of nursing care for cancer treatment.
- Provide quality, evidence-based care to help patients achieve optimal outcomes.
- Achieve therapeutic outcomes and empower to make a difference.
- Serve as a patient advocate and collaborate with the healthcare team.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Nursing. MSN preferred.
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association. ACLS through the American Heart Association required in specific units.
- 1 plus years of acute care RN experience in specialty (oncology, hematology, bone marrow transplant, Telemetry, OR, Clinical Research or ICU).
- OCN preferred.
Contact us for more information.
Leilani Patacsil, 626-218-3859, firstname.lastname@example.org
Keila Hernandez, 626-218-0104, email@example.com
Research, ICU, Pediatrics and Surgical Services
LeVell Romeyn, 626-218-3636, firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about a career at City of Hope or to explore our available opportunities, visit: www.cityofhope.com/careers
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.