Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. operates the Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research (FNLCR), a federal national laboratory sponsored by the National Cancer Institute, part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH). Our employees work in close relationship with NIH researchers to tackle major public health issues by conducting and supporting basic, applied and clinical research to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic and allergic diseases, as well as cancer.
We are seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to work in our Clinical Monitoring Research Program (CMRP) located in our Bethesda, Maryland facility at the NIH. CMRP provides regulatory and clinical trials management support to over 300 domestic and international clinical trials.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits program, including medical, dental, life, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and educational assistance. We believe people are our greatest resource. If you desire to be part of an organization that is rapidly driving the future of research, explore these exceptional opportunities by applying today.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible nurse practitioner experience
- Degree or diploma from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant
- Foreign degrees must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency
- Registration: Applicants must have active, current registration as professional nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States
- Certification: Applicant must have appropriate certification issued by the appropriate certifying body, the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), or the American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a Nurse Practitioner
- Must be Maryland State Board eligible
For more information about Leidos Biomedical Research Inc. and to view all of our current openings, please visit http://www.leidosbiomed.com.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Lauri Rimorin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-846-7324.
Leidos Biomed has been the proud recipient of the Maryland Work-Life Alliance “Workplace Excellence” Seal of Approval which recognizes organizations that have embraced work-life practices in order to meet the needs of their workforce, resulting in long-term growth and business success. Leidos Biomed has also been recognized by the Frederick County Office for Children and Families as one of Frederick County’s Top 10 Family Friendly Businesses.