Full time or part time Clinical Nurse Consultant for the DOSI-FUSER® line of Elastomeric Infusion pumps. Primary territory is within Texas and occasionally travel to other central States on an as needed basis. Preferably applicant should reside in Texas but other central states may be considered.
Work from home with some travel.
Requirements and Overview:
• Registered Nurse with oncology/infusion experience with a preferred (but not essential) emphasis on colon cancer protocols, preferably with experience (prior or actual) within an NCI (National Cancer Institute Facility)
• Train the trainer approach via online training via remote connection from home to support and train sales staff. External (WebEx based training) and on-site hospital/clinic education for the DOSI-FUSER® line of elastomeric infusion pumps
• Available by phone/e-mail to support and answer questions from sales staff and end users (both pharmacists and nurses)
• Support sales teams beginning with initial contact and including on-site training with clear targets within hospitals and home care facilities.
Remuneration: Intensive training on the DOSI-FUSER® line of Elastomeric Infusion pumps
• Salary: Consultancy based remuneration, ( to be discussed at initial interview) all travel expenses reimbursed. Benefits package provided if full time.
• Flexible part-time position 2 to 3 days a week, with the ability to combine his/her job with a concurrent part-time hospital position if desired. Also the option of a full time position. Flexibility for travel assignments is required.