Part time Clinical Nurse Consultant for the DOSI-FUSER® line of Elastomeric Infusion pumps. Primary territory is within California and occasionally travel to other central States on an as needed basis.
Work from home with travel assignments.
Requirements and Overview:
• Registered Nurse with oncology experience, (certification preferable) with a knowledge of colon cancer treatment protocols. Experience (prior or actual) within a National Cancer Institute Facility is a plus.
• Train the trainer approach via online training via remote connection from home to support and train sales staff. External (WebEx based training) and on-site hospital/clinic education for the DOSI-FUSER® line of elastomeric infusion pumps
• Available by phone/e-mail to support and answer questions from sales staff and end users (both pharmacists and nurses)
• Support sales teams beginning with initial contact and including on-site training with clear targets within hospitals and home care facilities.
Perform duties as assigned by Leventon's Sales Director and Clinical Nurse Specialist.
Intensive training on the DOSI-FUSER® line of Elastomeric Infusion pumps
• Salary: Consultancy based remuneration, ( to be discussed at initial interview) all travel expenses reimbursed.
• Flexible part-time position 2 concurrent days per week. with the ability to combine his/her job with a part-time hospital position if desired. Flexibility for travel assignments is required, must be able to travel 2 concurrent days.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Consultancy based fee payment.
Internal Number: 1859
About LEVENTON. DOSI-FUSER
LEVENTON S.A.U. is a Spanish manufacturer of disposable medical devices located close to Barcelona. Since its foundation in 1979, LEVENTON has constantly focused on 3 main areas which are: •Innovation •Quality •Service.The constant attention to these areas has allowed our company to globally expand by closely monitoring and following the market requirements.