Panama City ~ Busy Cancer Center is looking for an LPN. Florida Cancer Affiliates has an exciting opportunity for an LPN. This is an active practice where a positive, friendly personality and good organizational skills are paramount in this position. Full benefits await the right candidate: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K. Must have phlebotomy experience.
Requirements: Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education Experience and knowledge of the purpose and use of medications in the treatment of cancer. Current CPR certification required. Must maintain continuing education requirements. Highly motivated and great organizational skills. Positive, upbeat, professional personality.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Internal Number: MCKEA00878213
About US Oncology Network
The US Oncology Network believes local cancer care is better care. We empower the delivery of advanced integrated cancer care through our network of independent physicians who share expertise and resources to provide quality, value-based care close to home.
Our clinical and business support capabilities, expertise and industry-leading technologies keep local practices at the forefront of high quality, efficient care delivery while enabling practice success, quality of life and financial security for physicians.
- 25 years of oncology practice management expertise
- Leader in value-based cancer care with over 900 physicians participating in the Center for Medicaid and Medicare
- Innovation Oncology Care Model – one fourth of the entire population of physicians nationwide
- Over 1,400 affiliated physicians
- More than 450 cancer treatment center locations across the United States
- Over 995,000 patients treated annually