- Conduct monthly commercial payer audits to identify reimbursement issues with top five payers - Conduct ad hoc analysis in support of managed care services - Prepares reports on reimbursement trends, as required - Follow through on audit findings through to resolution - Maintains payer fee schedules in auditing software, to include any updates as received from payers - Communicates with payer representatives as needed and at quarterly meetings
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Internal Number: MCKEA00877895
About US Oncology Network
The US Oncology Network believes local cancer care is better care. We empower the delivery of advanced integrated cancer care through our network of independent physicians who share expertise and resources to provide quality, value-based care close to home.
Our clinical and business support capabilities, expertise and industry-leading technologies keep local practices at the forefront of high quality, efficient care delivery while enabling practice success, quality of life and financial security for physicians.
- 25 years of oncology practice management expertise
- Leader in value-based cancer care with over 900 physicians participating in the Center for Medicaid and Medicare
- Innovation Oncology Care Model – one fourth of the entire population of physicians nationwide
- Over 1,400 affiliated physicians
- More than 450 cancer treatment center locations across the United States
- Over 995,000 patients treated annually