CRNAs earn between $200K -$240K and choose between $40K starting bonus or $100K Student Loan Forgiveness
Guthrie, Robert Packer Hospital is seeking a number of qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join our established and collegial team of 14 Anesthesiologist and 22 CRNAs.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie's Robert Packer Hospital-based anesthesia department provides support for various specialties, including oncologic surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, neurosurgery, trauma (Level II), orthopedics (regional anesthesia blocks), plastic surgery, otorhinolaryngology (including pediatrics), labor and delivery, gynecology, urology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, interventional radiology, cardiology, and pulmonary medicine.
We are glad you are interested in joining our team.
To start the conversation and learn more about Guthrie email, call or text Stefano Ringer, Physician and APP Recruiter, Guthrie Medical Group. email@example.com or call at 607.426.6009 (cell).
Guthrie has a strong corporate balance sheet and an A+ Standard & Poors bond-rating. Guthrie continues to invest in patient services, as evidenced by expanding our facilities in the Corning/Elmira and Ithaca/Cortland markets. The new Cortland Cancer Center opened this fall. The harbor-front multispecialty facility in Ithaca represents a $31 million investment and is on track for a Spring 2022 opening. We continue to expand services and to grow our provider complement as evidenced by signing over 100 providers in FY21.
Highlights of the Position
- New Anesthesiology Residency Program started July 2020
- Opportunities to do a variety of cases including Trauma (Level II Trauma Center/Regional Medical Center), Pediatrics, Neuro, Vascular, Ortho, IR, ENT, Urology & Gyn.
- 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Opportunity to perform regional anesthesia.
- Teaching opportunities with SRNAs along with mentorship available with senior staff.
- Robust EHR used in all areas, including operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system, top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Anesthesia Department manages OR schedule, providing the necessary structure for a smooth, efficient workday
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation between $220K and $270K based on experience along with a starting bonus of $40K.
- Starting bonus of $40K or loan forgiveness of $100K payable over 6 years in lieu of the starting bonus if preferred
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer another CRNA that we hire on a full-time basis
Work Life Balance
- Flexible work schedules are accommodated
- 32 days PTO plus CME (see below)
- Hospital is located in a safe community with strong family values, 45 minutes from the Finger Lakes
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15K for qualified candidates
- Trailing Spouse placement assistance available
- Social and professional special interest groups
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
About the Hospital
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa., is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is a Regional Level II Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
Located on the Pennsylvania and New York border, Sayre is part of the larger community known as the Penn-York Valley or simply "The Valley." The other communities comprise Athens, PA, South Waverly, PA, and Waverly, NY. The combined population of these communities is 35,000. The Valley offers scenic countryside and rural living with easy access to larger areas such as Corning, NY, Ithaca, NY, and Binghamton, NY. I-86 is only minutes away and offers a direct route to Elmira and Binghamton, NY airports.