Location: Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Advanced Practice Provider, Hematology Oncology
Nash UNC Health Care - The Danny Talbott Cancer Center UNC Cancer Care at Nash, Rocky Mount, NC -
The Danny Talbott Cancer Center is seeking an APP to join an established team of 2 physicians and 1 APPs.
The Danny Talbott Cancer Center, established in 2018, brings comprehensive cancer services under one roof, including hematology/medical oncology, radiation oncology, infusion services, clinic research, and other support programs. The teams offer support from diagnosis, through treatment, to survivorship and comfort care. Patients benefit from the most innovative research and groundbreaking clinical trials of UNC's academic medical center and coordination of care between Nash oncologists and cancer specialists at UNC, without having to leave our community. The Danny Talbott Cancer Center is fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. UNC Physicians Network offers competitive salary and benefits for qualified applicants.
- A competitive salary consistent with MGMA benchmarks
- Productivity bonus, based upon achieving set WRVU threshold, commiserate with MGMA salary benchmark
- Professional Liability Coverage, a comprehensive health benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with organizational match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance Individuals with experience in clinical research, cancer program leadership and development are encouraged to apply
Nash UNC Health Care, a managed affiliate of UNC Health, is a non-profit 272 bed acute care facility with award winning specialty services. For more information about our hospital and campus, visit www.nashunchealthcare.org. Hematology/Oncology Advanced Practice Provider (NP/PA)
Job Description and Duties
Outpatient practice setting:
- Work in a collaborative practice setting with care provider team for the outpatient clinical care of your patients, and practice patients
Growth & Partnership:
- Build a collaborative relationship with established medical oncologists across the System.
- Collaborate with referring community physicians to ensure continuity of care for shared patients.
- Partner with cancer support programs: navigation, social work, registry, nutrition, etc. to develop program goals for continued growth.
- Participate in provider to provider outreach to develop and strengthen referring physician relationships.
- Practice call for established patients is shared across all providers, including APP's.
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.